Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blogger's Guilt

I have a confession to make: I have blogger's guilt.

blogger's guilt: noun. 1. chronic nagging when writer takes prolong absences from blogging

I find myself thinking about my blog, especially when it's most unlikely that I would be able to write a post. But the days have not allowed for such writing as of late. Thus my blogger's guilt. I have been writing but nothing that I can share via the blog-o-sphere. (if that's even what it's called) In fact I'm super excited to be bringing a few stories closer to publication. Well, to seek publication with them.

However, when I am writing elsewhere, I think that I should be updating my blog, as well. Lest those who anxiously await my character to actually develop believe I have given up on the pursuit.
So fear not, though the drama is happening off stage at times, there is plenty of it. And my guilt will keep me coming back to share as much as I can, when I can.

I feel better, don't you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment